2023 Scavenger Hunt to the Sea - Coming Next Summer!
Georgia organizations joined together to give us the 2022 Scavenger Hunt to the Sea, a fun way to learn how we are all connected to the life-giving water around us. Join us again in 2023 for a new journey (and some fun prizes) around Georgia!
2022 Scavenger Hunt to the Sea (Ended)
Stops and Partners:
- Fulton County Library System
- Ocean's of Possibilities
- Georgia Adopt a Stream
- Confluence of the Little River and Withlachochee River
- Soque River
- Georgia River Network
- GA Water Trail Network
- Protect the Okefenokee Swamp
- Gray's Reef National Marine Sanctuary
- Sapelo Island Visitor's Center & Gray's Reef
- Okefenokee Swamp Park and Adventures
- Visit the Okefenokee
- SMART Sea Level Sensors
- Turner Creek Sensor
- West Atlanta Watershed Alliance (WAWA)
- Cascade Springs Nature Preserve
- Jennie Drake Park
- Proctor Creek Greenway
Thank you to our 2022 Sponsor REI
We'd like to thank our friends at Gray's Reef National Marine Sanctuary for inspiring this idea with their "Voyage Around Savannah." Kudos to their amazing intern, Taylor.